well my second fill is done, like the first it was easy. I now have 8mls in an 11ml band. Fingers crossed this brings me some more restriction, even though i know band weightloss is supposed to be slow and steady I dont want a repeat of this last month when I only lost between .5 and 1 kg. thats for the whole month.
But, I don't feel this will happen again, I've just started exercising again, so i'll be back to pilates 3 times a week and I've booked a regular walking date on Monday mornings with my fabulous cousin, and ideally I'll also throw in another cardio session at home on the cross trainer. I've got a beautiful brand new red Moleskin diary to use as a food/exercise/weightloss journal, so I'm bound to be more successful, I mean, its a really beautiful diary;-)
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment