Monday, November 10, 2008

day 8 of pre-surgery diet

I'm doing much better now, the first 5 days were hell, not because i was hungry, I actually wasn't really, I just felt physically rubbish, really really tired and spacey in the head, distracted, I couldn't focus on anything. It was probably a combination of the diet, the cleanse pills I'm taking and having my period! but I took friday off work and rested and drank lots of berocca and soluble minerals and felt heaps better by saturday! today I feel almost normal, but less hungry, I'm having to actually remind myself to have my shake/eat. its a strange feeling, but one I hope to get used to:-)

I havnt weighed myself, as I dont want to get to attached ti the weightloss side of it, the main focus of this diet is to shrink my liver pre-surgery, so I am focussing on that. Given that I last weighed myself in the surgeons office 3 days before I started the diet, I will re-weigh there next time I'm in there, which is next wednesday.

No comments: