Thursday, February 5, 2009
so THATS what happens when I swallow too fast ...
Well so far I havn't really experienced any of the problems people talk about after they are banded, I've had no problems swallowing, no food coming up, the worst was an uncomfortable tight feeling after eating too much once or twice. Having said that, I am very conscious of chewing my food really well. Well last night as I was rushing from Spanish class to a gig, I was eating the sandwich I had in my bag (i thought i was being prepared, knowing there would be no time to stop for dinner in between class and the gig) so I'm eating the sandwich while talking a mile a minute to my friend about how fabulous the class was, when suddenly, it felt like I had swallowed a brick. Not a nice feeling, after some careful deep breathing and relaxing for a couple of minutes, it passed, no vomiting required:-) but OH MY it was not a good feeling. Note to self. Chew. Repeat if necessary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment